Categories, divorce, separation, legal battles, mediation information and benefits.
Divorce can be difficult but it doesn't have to be complex. Learn how divorce mediators help separating or divorcing couples navigate their way through the maze of legal information, emotions and solutions.
- Helps you resolve differences and disputes in a fair and amicable way.
- Divorce is highly emotional and adversarial, we can help keep you focused.
- Mediation is a problem solving process in which a neutral mediator acts impartially to encourage and facilitate the resolution of a dispute, through communication, and negotiation strategy.
- In a neutral private setting, with the help of a mediator, couples can work out the terms of their separation or divorce.
- All communications are confidential unless both parties agree otherwise.
- The mediation process is non-binding until both parties sign the final settlement agreement.