BASIC DIVORCE MEDIATION SESSIONS PACKAGE
200 1000 $200.00 - $1,000.00
- Average fees range from $850.00 - 1500.00
- Starts with one - 2 hour mediation session or two - 1 hour sessions
- Memorandum of Understanding (optional)
- All document preparation fees included
- Final document review session
- Court fees are NOT included
- Best suited for simple uncontested divorcing clients (without children) interested in a straightforward plan.
- The Memorandum of Understanding is optional and is an additional cost. The terms agreed upon in mediation are summarized by the mediator in a written formalized agreement (a memorandum of understanding or M.O.U.) describing an agreement between two or more parties. It expresses a meeting of will between parties and indicates clients' common general understanding of the negotiated settlement. The M.O.U. is drawn up and can be submitted to the court as a legal agreement generally to be included with a parenting plan where applicable.
- This is an optional service provided by the mediator.